- www.ehow.com/about_5049751_history-autobahn.html (Chavis) I found this source useful because it give me some of the Autobahns history, it's famous ties, significance, some considerations, and some features of it today.
- //traveltips.usatoday.com/autobahn-15118.html (Thyberg) I found this one to be full of random facts in a couple sentences in each portion. It had early history, recent history, the design, about the bridges and tunnels, and some rules and regulations.
- //voices.yahoo.com/the-german-autobahn-3367764.html?cat=27 (DeRose) This site had a lot of information on it's history but it also provided information on how the Autobahn is safer than other freeway systems.
- www.german-autobahn.eu/ ("German Autobahn") The German Autobahn site give you everything and anything you need to know about the Autobahn.
- www.ehow.com/about_6726960_autobahn-safety-vs_-interstate-safety.html (Dorrance) I found this site useful because it explains all the different reasons why the Autobahn is safer than the Interstate. Such as speed, police, laws, driving age, and maintenance.
- www.autoevolution.com/news/autobahn-the-never-ending-story-3153.html (Bogdan Popa) This site gave me some good history, random facts, and explains accidents.
- www.gettingaroundgermany.info/autobahn.shtml (Purcell) This site explains how the Autobahn is and how is works. It will give you any information you need and by a good source too, that's why I chose this to be one of my primary sources.
- Daytona Beach Morning Journal - May 1, 1974 ("Daytona Beach Morning Journal" 5A) This is a newspaper article from 1974 that I found with some pictures, that wrote about how a bridge in Germany in the Autobahn collapsed and how tragic it is.